Hello Reader 👋
It’s Stephanie here, your fellow WAHM and printable creator.
Is this the name you would like to be greeted with?
If not, please click “Reply” and write me back with exactly the name I should have above. In this way, you will be helping me to improve your experience every time you open one of my messages 🤗 .
Do you know what today is?
It’s the day when a furry little critter predicts how long the winter will last. It’s also the day when a cynical weatherman relives the same day over and over again in a hilarious movie. Have you seen it? It’s one of our family’s favorites!
But sometimes, I feel like I’m living in a Groundhog Day loop myself. Do you ever feel that way?
, …when you wake up every morning,
and do the same things over and over again.
…when you work hard on your business,
but you don’t see the results you want.
…when you feel like you’re stuck in a rut,
and you don’t know how to break free.
If that sounds familiar, breaking news:
YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
And you’re not doomed to repeat the same day again and again!
There are ways to escape the loop and make your business more fun, profitable, and fulfilling.
Here are some tips that came to mind the last time I watched the movie:
- Try something new. Experiment with different strategies, products, or niches. You might discover a hidden opportunity or a passion that you didn’t know you had.
- Learn something new. Invest in your skills, knowledge, and personal growth. Take a course, read a book, or watch a webinar. You’ll be amazed at how much you can improve and how much more confident you’ll feel.
- Help someone else. Reach out to your customers, peers, or mentors. Offer your support, feedback, or advice. You’ll build stronger relationships, expand your network, and make a positive impact.
- Have some fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh, play, and enjoy the journey. You’ll reduce your stress, boost your creativity, and attract more happiness.
Well, I am currently brainstorming how I can blend these four aspects in order to better support you in a way that aligns more with my true self.
Are you feeling trapped in a Groundhog Day cycle? Reply and share your thoughts. Let’s explore ways to make our businesses more thrilling and fulfilling!
In the meantime, maybe one of those can help you…
- Live Your Message LAB, designed for procrastinators, the overscheduled and anyone brand-new to business who needs a focused approach to finally turn their BIG dreams into reality 👩🔬
- The PME Club, where we focus on shifting our inner dialogue to the positive and taking intentional, aligned action to build wildly successful businesses 🤯
- My Million Dollar Experiment, because this year I’m ready to take a quantum leap into wealth and abundance 🤑
- Heroïc, where ancient wisdom meets modern science with the practical tools needed to activate our Heroic potential 💪
Oh, and I almost forgot…
I have a special surprise for you that will make your weekend even better.
Get ready for an extraordinary 3-Day Flash Sale that will kick off this Sunday, making your February truly fabulous!
Don’t miss out on my first sale of the year! It’s a fantastic opportunity to snag some of my in-season products at a substantial discount.
Stay tuned for more info, and have a wonderful Groundhog Day!
Stephanie Gilbert & her happy family
P.S. You know how I always say that feeling behind is just a state of mind? Well, I have to admit that sometimes it’s also a state of reality… especially when it affects other people who are waiting for me.
So, please forgive me if I haven’t gotten back to you yet. I’m working hard to catch up, but my monkey mind keeps jumping from one thing to another. You know, the restless, capricious, and uncontrollable mind that Buddhists talk about? Yeah, that one.
If you need me to reply to you ASAP, please send me your message again with URGENT in the subject line. That will help me to prioritize it and get it done faster.
Until then, stay safe and happy, and enjoy this Valentine’s freebie that I created for you!
Disclosure: From time to time, I will include links in the emails that would include promotions for my own products or affiliate products, meaning I get paid when you buy the product. However, I only ever mention products I love and would recommend whether I was being compensated or not. Always use due diligence when buying anything and remember, what works for me may not always work for you!
Thank you so much for your support of Stephie The Happy Mom!
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us.